We work closely with Swim England. Please click on the following link to access further information on school swimming: http://www.swimming.org/swimengland/
Replacement Certificates can be ordered via [email protected]
Swim England’s School Swimming and Water Safety Charter resources are now available FREE – to access, simply click here to sign up.
More teachers can now access the necessary support and resources to feel confident and to enjoy teaching and supporting school swimming and water safety lessons.
Resources from the national governing body, include;
- Downloadable Awards
- Lesson plans
- Guidance documents
- Videos providing guidance on lesson delivery across all the national curriculum outcomes and tips and ideas
- Resources for school teachers to use in the classroom, including fun activities and cross-curricular ideas
- Templates to help deliver lessons and record pupil achievements
- Templates to use in communications with parents, swimming teachers and lesson providers
- Water safety presentation for pupils for use in classroom or assembly
- School Swimming and Water Safety charter digital logo stamp to use on printed and online materials.
Let’s ensure all pupils are leaving primary school able to swim. Sign up today to transform your lessons!
The Swim England Strategy has a clear vision of a healthy and successful nation through swimming
“Our mission is to make our sports and activities accessible, inclusive and welcoming for everyone. We will champion our sports and work with and empower our partners to tackle inequalities and remove the barriers to participation currently experienced by people and communities.”